My little Zoe just turned 4 years old! She is a dress-up princess almost all the time. She found this dress that Mom saved from when I was a little girl - it's 2 sizes too small (look at the sleeve length) but she is skinny and it zips right up - that's good enough for her! She calls it her "pioneer princess" dress and it is her current favorite. Except - BIG exception - there are some hooks & eyes on the back of the neck, and when she was wearing ponytails, the hooks kept coming apart and pulling her hair! Now she points out, each time she puts this dress on, that she will NOT wear pony tails with it, because of those PULLY HOOKS! After she wears it basically 2 days in a row I take it away and make her put it in the wash. Then she is on to the next princess. :) She helped me with pictures one morning when I was set up for someone else who was coming. What a sweetie.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
New year, new blog
I miss my old family website so much! I don't have the time to keep it up, and since I blog anyway, I thought I might keep a blog up a little better than the old site. I feel like I've missed recording a few years of my kids' lives, and it just makes me sad. So I'm hoping that being only a little ambitious and posting a few things less often than I used to will be easier to maintain.
My little Zoe just turned 4 years old! She is a dress-up princess almost all the time. She found this dress that Mom saved from when I was a little girl - it's 2 sizes too small (look at the sleeve length) but she is skinny and it zips right up - that's good enough for her! She calls it her "pioneer princess" dress and it is her current favorite. Except - BIG exception - there are some hooks & eyes on the back of the neck, and when she was wearing ponytails, the hooks kept coming apart and pulling her hair! Now she points out, each time she puts this dress on, that she will NOT wear pony tails with it, because of those PULLY HOOKS! After she wears it basically 2 days in a row I take it away and make her put it in the wash. Then she is on to the next princess. :) She helped me with pictures one morning when I was set up for someone else who was coming. What a sweetie.

My little Zoe just turned 4 years old! She is a dress-up princess almost all the time. She found this dress that Mom saved from when I was a little girl - it's 2 sizes too small (look at the sleeve length) but she is skinny and it zips right up - that's good enough for her! She calls it her "pioneer princess" dress and it is her current favorite. Except - BIG exception - there are some hooks & eyes on the back of the neck, and when she was wearing ponytails, the hooks kept coming apart and pulling her hair! Now she points out, each time she puts this dress on, that she will NOT wear pony tails with it, because of those PULLY HOOKS! After she wears it basically 2 days in a row I take it away and make her put it in the wash. Then she is on to the next princess. :) She helped me with pictures one morning when I was set up for someone else who was coming. What a sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited that you are going to be doing this! I miss your family website too.These are some of my favorite pictures of the Pioneer Princess.
ReplyDelete