Look at those happy sticky faces! You might ask, where is Pierce - was he there? Maybe you can see him there off in the corner in the dunk tank, with his good friend Lexie. He does not like whipped cream.
No time to write down the list of who gave her what - we used the camera instead. :) This way we can give her friends a picture with their thank-you.
I love how people wandered by the back of the pictures.
Mattie picked a homemade ice cream cake. It was really quite good. It's chocolate cake, blue frosting (okay, it was kind of seafoam green instead), and cookies & cream ice cream, with chocolate drizzled on the top. YUM.
Maybe you can tell in these pictures - the flower lei was on fire for most of the time we were singing/blowing out the candles. Next time I should be more careful about flower placement.
She was so happy - I hope it was a great 10th birthday party for her. And the fun part about doing it ahead of time is that we still get to celebrate this week too! (Fortunately there is still about half an ice cream cake in the freezer!) I love you Mattie!
No comments:
Post a Comment