This sign was at the botanic gardens, by the horses pen. I guess people were feeding apples to the horses (there is also an apple orchard) and they were getting colic. The sign is so dramatic that it seems a single bite of apple will kill a horse dead, doesn't it? I don't think that is really the case.
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Sign jokes
Pierce has a collection of pictures of funny signs. I need to find the rest of them and we can have a big tag fest of all the silly signs we've seen in airports, on hikes, and around town. One of my favorites is the "shock monster", but there are so many to choose from!
This sign was at the botanic gardens, by the horses pen. I guess people were feeding apples to the horses (there is also an apple orchard) and they were getting colic. The sign is so dramatic that it seems a single bite of apple will kill a horse dead, doesn't it? I don't think that is really the case.

This sign was at the botanic gardens, by the horses pen. I guess people were feeding apples to the horses (there is also an apple orchard) and they were getting colic. The sign is so dramatic that it seems a single bite of apple will kill a horse dead, doesn't it? I don't think that is really the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment