Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentines for the kids

I have plenty of other things to post but there never seems to be time! I guess that's why the old website slowly faded away. :)

We just finished making our valentines for the year, and sent them off to the lab to get printed. The kids like to make these personalized valentines - in fact I was treated to a lecture about how "weird" the valentines are that you buy in the store.  So we tape a piece of candy on these and hopefully their friends are happy to get them.

This one gets a heart taped in the middle.  We added a pink heart there too, so that when the tape is gone, it will still be cute.  The Mattie-heart was Matt's idea - good one, huh!

Albuquerque children portrait photography

And for this one we're hoping to get candy with a message printed on front, to put in the thought bubble.
Albuquerque children portrait photography

Pierce knew he wanted a bow & arrow picture, because he's going to put a lollipop across it where the arrow should be.  There was a smilier picture that I liked better, but Pierce picked the "serious" one.
Albuquerque children portrait photography

I have a few other cute ones that we could have done for Zoe, but this was our favorite.  So fun! 

Albuquerque children portrait photography

Now we have to hurry up and get these assembled, so we can get them to the kids' teachers ahead of time. Pierce was a little sad that we'll be gone for Valentines day, until I told him we'll be at Disneyworld instead. That perked him right up. :) Happy Valentines day everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the cards!! So cute and you are creating such happy memories for them. Mattie got her hair cut! She looks so cute. I can't wait to see all of them later this WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all...especially the one of Mattie making a heart with her body. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete