Here they are lining up to come on stage. Aren't these the cutest mermaid costumes? Can you believe the preschool provides all these costumes??? They were a good-bye gift for the kids this year.
Here they are onstage.
Zoe's big line was coming up!
Here she is saying her line: "I am a girl mermaid. I swim in California with my brother and sister and my mom and dad."
I have some other videos but evidently there is a size limit here... I guess that makes sense... anyway it was a really fun night! She got the "Loves Preschool" award, which is totally true - she loved every day of preschool and was never a bit sad about going. We all love her school and appreciate all they do for the kids. I'm so glad she has one more year!
This picture was in Old Town on a portrait shoot for someone else. The girls came with me because Matt and Pierce were on the father & son campout - a highly anticipated event every year. I usually end up with at least one cute shot of Zoe when she's along, and this is the one this time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment