Sunday, January 18, 2015

Zoe's baptism dress

I can't believe that Zoe is about to turn 8 years old this week! Her birthday is on Friday, and she could not be more excited. There are so many wonderful aspects to her birthday - she gets to bring treats to school, she gets to choose her own cake for her true birthday, and then another cake for her birthday party, because it's on the next week - actually on Matt's birthday, so they are "sharing their pool party". Matt says that his friends are going to stomp Zoe's friends in a game of water polo. She is allowed to get her ears pierced (amidst many many questions about how much it might or might not hurt). The most exciting part is that Zoe wants to be baptized, since she is turning 8 years old. Her baptism date is 2/21/15.

Zoe and I had big plans to go to the temple and take some pictures in her baptism dress. That didn't work out (because she was throwing a gigantic temper tantrum and we ran out of daylight, but never mind the little details) but we were able to take these beautiful pictures of her reading the scriptures. She was absolutely darling and beautiful.








This one is my favorite, though I love them all. She has a hard time keeping a straight face but this expression is perfect.




We all love our Zoe so much! And I'm so proud of her for choosing to be baptized next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment