This Christmas break, Zoe and I spent a lot of time together cleaning out her closet, playhouse, toy boxes, book shelves, and more. Her room needed it. A lot. But once we finished, we had such a great time playing with the things she found that she'd forgotten about! I mean, we found a ton of stuff :) - so many socks and clippies and headbands, for example. Anyway, once we had a little free time, she rediscovered this really cute little sewing kit, and she finished it up in one day!
So happy and proud of herself.
She and I had made the little bear a couple of years ago, but it was tricky for her and she pointed out that I had kind of made a lot of it for her. This larger bear is different! She did it all herself.
We loved how happy she was to finish this project herself. (I need a picture of the finished bear!) Great job, Zoe!
No comments:
Post a Comment